Started by Avrohom

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Avrohom

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2014
Rainbow  03-08-2014, 02:55 PM -
Hello!

First of all, I want to express my appreciation for this very helpful program which is time-saving and real estate-saving!

My issue is:
It used to be, when I would hover over a folder in FLB (or click on foldler) the contents would appear in a bar next to the present bar. Rolleyes

But instead, now I need to click on the folder and in opens in a Windows explorer window. Confused

Is there something I can do to change this?

Thank you!
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-09-2014, 08:55 AM -
Check if this is really the Free Launch Bar is opened. Right-click the taskbar select Toolbars submenu - the "Free Launch Bar" menu item must be checked. FLB looks like standard Quick Launch and if something wrong happened, Windows can open Quick Launch instead of FLB.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Avrohom

03-09-2014, 02:00 PM -
(03-09-2014, 08:55 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Check if this is really the Free Launch Bar is opened. Right-click the taskbar select Toolbars submenu - the "Free Launch Bar" menu item must be checked. FLB looks like standard Quick Launch and if something wrong happened, Windows can open Quick Launch instead of FLB.

1. When I open FLB, I have a blue ribbon going up the left written: Free Launch Bar.

2. Amongst my list of toolbars I have FLB seemingly listed twice:

Free Launch Bar
Free Launch Bar...

(one of them has three periods after the work Bar)

3. I tried opening the FLB with the periods... and that opened a FLB on the right side of my screen.

4. I closed one of the FLB's which were open -- and now I only have one FLB on the right side! Confused I don't like it on the right side.

Now: the regular Quick Launch will open on the left side, but FLB will only open on the right.

and

still the folders in FLB only open in a Windows Explorer window. Sad

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-09-2014, 06:28 PM -
Quote:2. Amongst my list of toolbars I have FLB seemingly listed twice:

Free Launch Bar
Free Launch Bar...

The "Free Launch Bar" is checked - this is the opened toolbar.
The "Free Launch Bar..." - select it to open the second FLB

Quote:4. I closed one of the FLB's which were open -- and now I only have one FLB on the right side! Confused I don't like it on the right side.
Close it and open again. The first FLB is opened on the left and the second on the right. Also you can drag toolbar to the left side by chevron (when taskbar is unlocked)

Quote:still the folders in FLB only open in a Windows Explorer window.
How did you create that "folders"? The right way: Right-click New->Menu. Then copy shortcuts to new menu.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Avrohom

03-09-2014, 09:53 PM -
(03-09-2014, 06:28 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:2. Amongst my list of toolbars I have FLB seemingly listed twice:

Free Launch Bar
Free Launch Bar...

The "Free Launch Bar" is checked - this is the opened toolbar.
The "Free Launch Bar..." - select it to open the second FLB

Quote:4. I closed one of the FLB's which were open -- and now I only have one FLB on the right side! Confused I don't like it on the right side.
Close it and open again. The first FLB is opened on the left and the second on the right. Also you can drag toolbar to the left side by chevron (when taskbar is unlocked)

The dragging didn't work for me. But your tip to delete and then open did send it to the left! Smile

Quote:still the folders in FLB only open in a Windows Explorer window.
How did you create that "folders"? The right way: Right-click New->Menu. Then copy shortcuts to new menu.

Ahhhhh.... This was my problem. I was creating items by a right click. Then 'New' and then 'shortcut'!

You solved my problems! Big Grin

Thank you!