solved Different Heights For Identical Menus In TLB vs FLB
Started by Kubicafan

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Kubicafan

9 posts 5 threads Joined: Mar 2014
03-23-2014, 12:36 PM -
If you compare an identical menu in TLB vs FLB (i.e. a toolbar made in each using the same folder), there is more space between vertical icons in TLB than FLB (using the default font and size settings which are identical).

I have a very long menu that I want to dock at the top of the screen but in TLB it runs past the bottom of the screen. With the FLB spacing, there would be plenty of room left.

How do I make TLB have the exact same spacing between vertical icons as FLB (all other things being identical). Thanks.

This post was last modified: 03-29-2014, 08:23 PM by Q Section.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-23-2014, 01:03 PM -
Try to decrease the option TLB Settings->Menu->Sizes->Menu item margins->Marin height

This options adds more space between the menu items. Also you can try some skins.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Kubicafan

9 posts 5 threads Joined: Mar 2014
03-23-2014, 02:07 PM -
That worked. Thanks. Before asking, I tried the other Margin Height under Icons View Mode and it didn't work.

Edited because as I keep playing with the software I keep discovering faster and better ways to do things. Docking + Standalone TLBs on each side = Never running out of popup menus. Awesome, powerful program.
This post was last modified: 03-23-2014, 05:00 PM by Kubicafan.