Started by Wisewiz

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
Wisewiz
Speaks Ancient Geek

81 posts 31 threads Joined: Dec 2007
10-15-2015, 07:38 AM -
I would guess that most users of MailMon set the mail reader as a local mail client, or enter a Web shortcut to GMail (or another Web Mail service) as their mail reader, and after they've reviewed new incoming mail (senders, topics, etc.) in the MailList window, they delete any unwanted messages from the server and then click the Open the Mail Reader icon in the toolbar to go to the client or the Web service to actually read the new mail they want to read.

My request is this: is there a way you could make the Open the Mail Reader button more prominent, so that it would be more noticeable than the adjacent toolbar icons, or could that button have a special position of its own, instead of being one in a long row of buttons?

Just another thought. I'd bet that almost every user of MailMon hits that button almost every time he opens the MailList window.
Wisewiz
To those who do not have any, even a little knowledge of computing seems like wizardry.
Wisewiz
Speaks Ancient Geek

81 posts 31 threads Joined: Dec 2007
01-06-2016, 10:31 AM -
This is the sort of thing I was suggesting. I hope you'll consider it. Thanks.

Wisewiz
To those who do not have any, even a little knowledge of computing seems like wizardry.