accepted (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin!
Started by gate1975mlm

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

15 posts in this topic
gate1975mlm

487 posts 90 threads Joined: Dec 2004
01-08-2013, 07:30 AM -
(01-08-2013, 07:11 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Please can you explain more detailed about the "big icons". When to show the icons?

Hi Yuri,

It's simple really when you click the "Caps Lock" key you would see a overlay of a "Locked" icon appear in the middle of the screen. And when you click the same "Caps Lock" again you would see an overlay of an "Unlocked" icon in the middle of the screen. Same for "Number Lock" on and off and "Scroll Lock" on and off.

So basically you see a "Locked icon" appear when enabling "Caps key" and a "Unlocked icon" appear when disabling "Caps key". And same with "Number Lock" and "Scroll Lock".

I just thought it would be nice to have an option for either an "icon Lock" or "highlighted text" appear when locking and unlocking. Those lock icons where just for example. You can use your own style of locks of course Smile

I got those lock icons from a program called "Dritek Launch Manager" which came with my Acer notebook.

If there anything I can help with just let me know Smile

Really looking forward to this update Smile

Here are some other locks that you could use too Smile

I like the first set of lock icons the best I think because they also have A,1 and down arrow on them to show which lock key you pressed. Maybe you could out the A,1 and down arrow on these icons too?
This post was last modified: 01-08-2013, 12:19 PM by gate1975mlm.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! - by gate1975mlm - 01-08-2013, 07:30 AM