Clipboard Manager "Save Clip" issues + a few feature requests!
Started by gate1975mlm

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12 posts in this topic
gate1975mlm

487 posts 90 threads Joined: Dec 2004
01-29-2013, 04:40 AM -
I am using the latest Clipboard Manager version unkown because version number is missing in the about box. Hope this will be added sometime soon.

But the main issue I am having is when I try to save more then 1 screenshot clip. Clipboard Manager once to save it as "Clipboard Snapshot" so every new clip I save after the first one it gives me a message "Clipboard Snapshot.jpg already exists. Do you want to replace it?" So to get around this normally I would just need to rename it to something else. But when I do this the clip is not saving correctly and no image viewer can open it. However if I add a .jpg to the clips file name it fixes it and can now open in any image viewer.

So what I am trying to find out is there anyway you can fix Clipboard Manager so I do not have to keep renaming the saved clips and having to add .jpg to them in order to get them to open in a viewer?

Maybe when you already have a saved clip in a folder the next saved clip could automatically be named "Clipboard Snapshot 2" and then "Clipboard Snapshot 3" and so on.

Also can you please add an option to make .jpg the default when saving clips? Currently the default is .BMP.

And can you also add an option to change the default save location for clips? Currently clips are saved to Documents folder by default. I would like to change the default location to my desktop Wink

Thanks
gate1975mlm
This post was last modified: 01-31-2013, 04:33 AM by gate1975mlm.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Clipboard Manager "Save Clip" issues + a few feature requests! - by gate1975mlm - 01-29-2013, 04:40 AM