accepted Clipboard Manager double-click-to-clear?
Started by Wisewiz

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
Wisewiz
Speaks Ancient Geek

81 posts 31 threads Joined: Dec 2007
04-20-2013, 12:21 PM -
First, Yuri, TLB is the smartest, most carefully thought-out program of the 100+ on my computers. If only MS wrote Windows versions as carefully and intuitively!

Clipboard Manager works perfectly, and I use it all day long for writing and editing. I use the left-click to view the menu of clips and the right-click to view the context menu, with the "Clear Clipboard History" item up at the top, greyed out on the rare occasion when there's nothing on my clipboard.

The request: Would it be possible to either set a hotkey to clear the clipboard or (better, maybe) use a double-click of the icon to empty the clipboard? I know that sounds lazy, but anybody who uses the Manager daily and fills the menu several times a day would probably find it usefull to be able to wipe the slate with a double-click or hotkey. When I change documents or start a new one, having the old clips around is just a distraction, so I wipe the board several times a day. Just looking for a better way.

(I don't think double-clicking any other TLB tray icon has a special effect, so maybe that's a possibility.)
This post was last modified: 06-01-2013, 02:27 PM by Q Section.
Wisewiz
To those who do not have any, even a little knowledge of computing seems like wizardry.

Messages In This Thread
Clipboard Manager double-click-to-clear? - by Wisewiz - 04-20-2013, 12:21 PM