Started by gate1975mlm

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
gate1975mlm

487 posts 90 threads Joined: Dec 2004
07-22-2014, 12:16 PM -
Hi Yuri,

In the last 2 days my windows explorer has locked up and crashed right after I right clicked on the Clipboard Manager and clicked "Pause" at least 3 times already.

The reason I clicked pause in the first place is because I have been noticing a slight delay with the context menu closing in firefox right after clicking "copy" so I wanted to pause the Clipboard Manager to see if maybe that was interfering with the "copy" item in firefox. Also I installed a few add ons in firefox called "Copy Link URL" and "Copy Plain Text 2" which could possibly also be causing the slight delay in the context menu closing when clicking the "Copy" item. Now the strange thing is I never see this context menu closing delay when clicking either of the 2 add ons copy items. It only happens with the firefox built in copy item.

So basically I am trying to figure out why pausing the clipboard Manager is causing my windows explorer to lockup and crash at random times. And also why when I click the copy item built into firefox causes the context menu to have a slight delay before it closes.

Do you think Clipboard Manager and the 2 firefox add ons "Copy Link URL" and or "Copy Plain Text 2" are conflicting with the Clipboard Manager and causing both of my issues?

I am running True Launch Bar 6.6.5 Beta And Clipboard Manager 5.2 and also I am running Windows 7 64 Bit which I just did a fresh clean install of the other day. I also just started using the 2 firefox add ons this week and I never noticed a delay in the context menu closing when clicking the copy item in the past.
This post was last modified: 07-22-2014, 12:32 PM by gate1975mlm.

Messages In This Thread
Clipboard Manager hangs on pause - by gate1975mlm - 07-22-2014, 12:16 PM