Started by gks

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

13 posts in this topic
gks

18 posts 4 threads Joined: Nov 2014
02-11-2015, 07:37 PM -
Hi Yuri,

We can change the 'Font color' for a Menu-ITEM but i could not find any way to 'Highlight' a menu-ITEM by applying a highlighting-strip on it. But i could not find any way to do so. In my view - if the font color can be applied to a menu-Item (static / dynamic) - there should not be any problem in applying the 'highlighting strip' on it.

As we all know, in most of the cases - the visibility of highlighted items is much more than the items with different font colors.

Please see the attached image to see what i mean, It has 2 items with different font-colors and 3 items with highlighting-strips and in my view the visibility for highlighted-items seems more comfortable to find out / catch attention - for large menus, especially.

So could you please think over the possibility to add one more option for applying the 'highlighting strip' on a menu-Item, i hope that it is not a very delayed request for next release :-) (if not already implemented).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
'Highlighting Strips' on Menu-ITEMS alongwith already implemented 'Font Color' - by gks - 02-11-2015, 07:37 PM