Open in a NEW WINDOW or Run/Launch an application before running the CURRENT Shortcut
Started by gks

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
gks

18 posts 4 threads Joined: Nov 2014
02-13-2015, 09:33 PM -
I have some webpages as menu-items in a TLB menu
I have some onenote locations as menu-items in a TLB menu

Every time i click on the menu-item - it opens the location in already opened instance of the window, opening in a new tab in chrome and overriding already opened location in case of onenote (which is very problematic, although not any fault of TLB)
Can we have some way to launch the TLB item in a NEW instance of that specific application.

OR,
Can we have a field for a menu-item where i can specify - "Run application Before / After" -> To specify to TLB -> (1) First run onenote.exe (2) then run the shortcut of current menu-item OR (1) first run the shortcut of current menu-item (2) then run the autohotkey script

or is this feature of 'run before / after' already available and i could not find it yet ?

Although, there is a workaround to do so by specifying the path for onenote.exe in the shortcut but then the shortcut is TRUNCATED in the end and TLB also truncates the shortcut from the end

Messages In This Thread
Open in a NEW WINDOW or Run/Launch an application before running the CURRENT Shortcut - by gks - 02-13-2015, 09:33 PM