Started by SeismicGuy

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

15 posts in this topic
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
09-06-2016, 02:12 PM -
Quote:I am not an expert on UltraMon. I only started using it once I decided to have dual monitors (which I think everyone has nowadays). The features page on Ultramon made a big deal about having the ability to have True Launch Bar on the taskbar of the second monitor
I can't add True Launch Bar on the second taskbar with UltraMon Sad Something wrong with me Confused
Do you have the same toolbar on both monitors?

Quote:I did not make any changes to Ultramon or TLB but obviously there is something that Win 10 does not like.
Maybe this is because I can't add TLB on the second toolbar. You've configure this on Windows 7. I've tried on Windows 10.

Quote:I guess I can uninstall Ultramon, Uninstall TLB, and then reinstall both and see what happens.
I don't know about Ultramon, but uninstalling TLB will not help.

Quote:By the way, without Ultramon would there be any way to get TLB on the taskbar of the second monitor?
More or less. It is impossible to add True launch Bar on the second taskbar. But you can create something like taskbar with the standalone TLB. The only problem this toolbar will not have the tasks buttons. But it is possible to use the Windows List plugin.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crash when dragging desktop shortcut to TLB Win 10 - by Yuri Kobets - 09-06-2016, 02:12 PM