Drag N Drop Collapsed Group
Started by ozxar

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
ozxar

241 posts 57 threads Joined: Jan 2004
02-25-2005, 12:28 AM -
My idea is that when a group is collapsed i could drag N drop the title or separator somewhere else, everything inside the group would go with it

At current a collapsed group cannot be moved at all
I also noticed that the group does not really "collapse" TLB just hides everything in the grouping...

This feature would be a great time saver, for me anyway Smile
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
02-27-2005, 08:08 AM -
ozxar Wrote:My idea is that when a group is collapsed i could drag N drop the title or separator somewhere else, everything inside the group would go with it
This feature will be released soon.

ozxar Wrote:I also noticed that the group does not really "collapse" TLB just hides everything in the grouping...
Yes this is the TLB feature. BTW using this feature you can create separators-switchers. Colapse the group and then unhide some buttons and next time you'll colapse/expand group the content will be changed.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Dracula

407 posts 28 threads Joined: Dec 2002
02-28-2005, 08:27 AM -
Quote:Yes this is the TLB feature. BTW using this feature you can create separators-switchers. Colapse the group and then unhide some buttons and next time you'll colapse/expand group the content will be changed.

Cool, that works indeed! So internally the manually unhidden buttons stay part of the collapsed group... and the [+] or [-] toggle button simply toggle visibility of all members of the group... Really nice Big Grin
Windows 7, IE 9.0, Shell 6.0.6000.16386, TLB 4.2.3 beta