Started by kryten68

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
kryten68

8 posts 3 threads Joined: Jun 2011
06-28-2012, 12:59 PM -
Hi,

I've been using TLB every day since I bought it on BDJ quite a while back and don't know what I would do without it.

Now I have a problem and would be very grateful for assistance.

I messed up all my toolbars and decided to uninstall and re-install as I thought it would be easier to rebuild my toolbars from scratch. So I:-

1. Uninstalled it via Revo Uninstaller.
2. Manually deleted all folders/settings etc.
3. Rebooted.
4. Run CCleaner.
5. Rebooted.
6. Installed a fresh download of TLB

Now when I rclick on the toolbar I don't see the option to create a new True Launch Bar toolbar.

I have uninstalled again, run the various .exe's that come down with it (such as the find and kill all files on all folders etc). But for the life of me I cannot get TLB to "appear".

Please help as I am desperate to get up and running again.

Windows 7 Enterprise (x86) on Lenovo T400.

Thanks,
Stuart
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
06-28-2012, 03:04 PM -
Please can you post the screenshot of Toolbars menu?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
kryten68

06-29-2012, 01:51 AM -
Hi Yuri,

Thanks for the reply. Fortunately I discovered that my admin access to the laptop had just expired. When admin was renewed (and TLB re-installed) all was well again.

However - for the life of me I cannot find how to increase the width of my menu items! Driving me crazy..

Thanks,
Stuart
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

06-29-2012, 02:46 AM -
(06-29-2012, 01:51 AM)kryten68 Wrote: However - for the life of me I cannot find how to increase the width of my menu items! Driving me crazy..

I guess you need to right-click in the menu and select View->Default
The TORDEX Team
kryten68

06-29-2012, 03:19 AM -
Hi Yuri,

When I do that the menu items vanish and I only see a very thin vertical line.
When I right click on that vertical line I can undo it and choose icons with text (which is what I want) but the items are still too narrow for the menu item text. The menu item text is being clipped. What I want is to extend the width of the text so that the entire string can be shown. I'm sure its simple but I just can't see it!

Sorry.

Stuart
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

06-29-2012, 03:26 AM -
Quote:When I do that the menu items vanish and I only see a very thin vertical line.
Screenshot will help me to inderstand the problem.

Quote:When I right click on that vertical line I can undo it and choose icons with text (which is what I want) but the items are still too narrow for the menu item text. The menu item text is being clipped. What I want is to extend the width of the text so that the entire string can be shown. I'm sure its simple but I just can't see it!
If you prefer "Icon with Text" view mode then you can change the maximum width here:
TLB Settings->Menu->Sizes->Icon View Mode

Values: Small/Large icons max. width
The TORDEX Team
kryten68

06-29-2012, 03:30 AM -
That's it! Thanks Yuri. Much appreciated and thanks for the awesome True Launch Bar.