Add 'Text' Button
Started by chaznet

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
chaznet

57 posts 15 threads Joined: Jul 2002
12-20-2013, 04:40 PM -
Is there a way to add a text-button to a toolbar? i.e. I'd like to use it to label the moon monitor plugin -- it has it's own row on a wide toolbar, so there's plenty of room -- thought I might be able to create a text-spacer, but apparently not. Thanks :-)
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-21-2013, 10:57 AM -
If the toolbar is vertical you can use the "title" - this is the separator with the text (look the Weather separator). Also the Spacer plugin can show the pictures, so you can create the image with text and show it in the spacer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
chaznet

12-21-2013, 12:12 PM -
Thanks -- when I right click the toolbar and select 'new' I don't see anything that says 'title'. I've tried going into the 'button properties' and adding a 'text label' and then ticking the 'show label' option, but it has no effect.

(12-21-2013, 10:57 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: If the toolbar is vertical you can use the "title" - this is the separator with the text (look the Weather separator). Also the Spacer plugin can show the pictures, so you can create the image with text and show it in the spacer.

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-21-2013, 01:15 PM -
Is your toolbar vertical?

Just found a small bug. The New menu does not have "Title" menu item if you right-click the empty space of the toolbar, only if you right-click any button (tlb will insert title before clicked button).

Also you can add the standard "Separator", then right-click it and select "Change Title".
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
chaznet

12-21-2013, 01:58 PM -
Yes, it's vertical -- and following your instructions I was able to create a title, thanks.

(12-21-2013, 01:15 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Is your toolbar vertical?

Just found a small bug. The New menu does not have "Title" menu item if you right-click the empty space of the toolbar, only if you right-click any button (tlb will insert title before clicked button).

Also you can add the standard "Separator", then right-click it and select "Change Title".