Advanced Help For tlbhost
Started by srgsng25

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
srgsng25

12 posts 7 threads Joined: Feb 2007
08-18-2013, 11:33 PM -
Hi, i am looking for a solution for a few tasks..

task 1 would be to perform a restore and activate the toolbars though a runonce command or with our wpi script when i restore my system. this including my secondary toolbar "tlbhost.exe"

task 2 i want to have a simple seconday toolbar floating on my right monitor with some sort of tab system. this system would be like a virtual sub menu system similar to the stardocks Object docks

see the attached picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve R Gay, Jr.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
08-19-2013, 09:00 AM -
Quote:task 1 would be to perform a restore and activate the toolbars though a runonce command or with our wpi script when i restore my system. this including my secondary toolbar "tlbhost.exe"
I have not worked with wpi scripts. But it is possible to restore TLB.

1. All installation packages can be runned in silent mode with command line switch /S So you can install TLB and plugins.
  2. Restore the folder %appdata%\Tordex\True Launch Bar and toolbar folders
  3. If you want to restore the toolbar on the taskbar you have to restore the registry key:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams\Desktop
    This will run TLB on the taskbar and save the position of the toolbar.

Quote:task 2 i want to have a simple seconday toolbar floating on my right monitor with some sort of tab system. this system would be like a virtual sub menu system similar to the stardocks Object docks
True Launch Bar does not support the tabbed interface. But you can open the second toolbar using the standalone TLB. Right-click the empty space of toolbar and select "New Toolbar".
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com