Moving floating Toolbar onto the Taskbar
Started by wysocki

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
wysocki

8 posts 5 threads Joined: Feb 2012
12-12-2013, 01:15 PM -
I've been a long time user of TLB, but I've got a problem I can't figure out (brain freeze!). I just got a new Windows 8 computer and I backed up my toolbar from the old Win7 computer, installed TLB on the new computer, and restored. But the new toolbar is not on top of my windows taskbar, it just floats wherever I drag it. I know this has got to be easy, but I just can't find it in the help or forums.

Any hints, please?Blush
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-12-2013, 01:58 PM -
Please can you post here the screenshot of your current toolbar/taskbar?
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
wysocki

8 posts 5 threads Joined: Feb 2012
12-12-2013, 02:16 PM -
Here's the bottom left quadrant of my screen. You can see the Windows 8 taskbar at the bottom with the Quick Launch options too. And the TLB bar is just above it. I can slide it left and right or change its properties to dock on top,left,or right. But can't figure out how to get it onto the taskbar itself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-12-2013, 02:31 PM -
Thank you for screenshot. If you want to integrate TLB with the taskbar, then close the existing TLB (right-click the empty space of toolbar and select "Close"), then right-click the empty space of the taskbar, select "Toolbars" submenu and select "True Launch Bar...". You can hold down CTRL+SHIFT when clicking "True Launch Bar..." menu item, if you want to select the toolbar folder. This will open TLB on the taskbar. Now you can expand the taskbar and move TLB toolbar to the top (drag it by chevron).

Other way (with the standalone TLB): Right-click the empty space of the TLB toolbar and select "Toolbar Properties". Turn on the Options->Full Row and (maybe) set the Default Style to the "Taskbar" on the "Skin" page. You'll get the TLB toolbar at the top of the taskbar, but it will be not a part of the taskbar.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com