• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Zero-Point

93 posts 13 threads Joined: Feb 2003
03-27-2003, 08:40 PM -
True Launch Bar v2.2.0.1 BETA
Mail Monitor v1.8.1 BETA
Outlook 2003 BETA 2

When I double-click a message in the Mail List to load the message in my e-mail client, nothing happens. If I right-click and choose "load message" everything works fine.

I was really looking forward to this when I saw it in the v1.8.0 change log.

Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-29-2003, 03:28 PM -
Do you mean message preview pane whan say e-mail client? From right-click menu message loaded there.
Please tell your Windows version.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
Zero-Point

03-30-2003, 11:37 PM -
Sry, Windows XP SP1.

What i mean is that double-clicking the message in Mail Monitor (Mail List...) will load the email/message in Outlook 2003. Am I wrong that this was implemented in Mail Monitor v1.8.0?

This, I believe, is the same as right-clicking on the message in Mail Monitor (Mail List...) and choosing "Load Message." This opens the message in Outlook 2003 with no problems. Is double-clicking the message supposed to do this too?

If so, nothing happens when I double-click a message in Mail Monitor.

Thanks,

Bob Freeman

104 posts 18 threads Joined: Aug 2001
03-31-2003, 03:22 AM -
Quote:This, I believe, is the same as right-clicking on the message in Mail Monitor (Mail List...) and choosing "Load Message." This opens the message in Outlook 2003 with no problems. Is double-clicking the message supposed to do this too?
Hmm - that's strange. Are you sure?

"Load message" does not open any mail reader. It loads the message into Mail Monitor. There is a seperate button for opening the mail reader and that button does not open the message it only the designated mail reader (outlook etc)

Tell us how why it works on your system?
Zero-Point

03-31-2003, 12:02 PM -
Well, I thought that is what it does (load the message in mail reader). I could have sworn it worked before because I thought it was a pain to right-click | load message to open the message in my email client. I wished I could just double-click the message and it would load in my client.

Now it doesn't seem to do anything, just like double-clicking it. ???

I'm almost positive it did that, or at least I was able to do it in some fashion--i'm so confused now.

So, I guess i'm confused about what "load message" really does

thanks