Spacer feature request - Add text label
Started by mark76uk

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
mark76uk

111 posts 17 threads Joined: Feb 2003
07-31-2003, 08:40 PM -
Could a simple text label option be added to the spacer plugin, please. So that I can organize my icons into groups. I'm just making the labels in png files, for now.

It's possible that I could use dozens of seperate True Launch Bars, with the bar labels turned on. However, as the bars won't lock and get accidentally moved about, I prefer to use just one bar.

Thanks for reading,
/Mark

My messy bars:
IceCaveman

213 posts 52 threads Joined: Jan 2003
07-31-2003, 09:36 PM -
yes sometimes that would be good, expecially og high res monitors. more important intergrate spacer and seperators so png spacers can take actions such as collapse. or at least ability to change the text alignment of titles to right or something. but no I don't think that is critical now and also very difficult to create all together.
mark76uk

111 posts 17 threads Joined: Feb 2003
07-31-2003, 11:01 PM -
I'm just wondering if the label function would be best on the seperator rather than the spacer plugin?

Anyhow.. I just made some nice simulated bar handles and png text labels to keep things tidy looking Smile

/Mark

Not so messy bar:
shapeshifter

658 posts 24 threads Joined: Sep 2002
08-01-2003, 05:27 AM -
I just added a seperator to my TLB toolbar (not a menu), and I can enable expand/collapse, though title and auto collapse don't seem to work. Seems like it'd be easier to add the functionality here than to the spacer plugin. In fact, It seems like the two could be integrated by allowing the option to specify a size and/or background for the seperators. On the other hand, adding the text/collapse/etc. functionality to the spacer plugin (ooh, with different images for the different mouse states, please), would keep TLB more modular and versatile.