Tordex Community

Full Version: Bug in Mail Monitor v1.9.6 beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Noticed this - when you delete an account using right click delete from the main screen and you have it selected, explorer will crash.
Might be helpful if this was in the right section. Plugin bugs. Also can't check because don't know what your system is.
It's a bug so it goes in bugs, why there are two places for bugs is anyones guess. It's also not very clear there are multiple forums under "True Launch Bar's plugins". If you want people to post in the right places maybe you should alter the board so the plugins and sub sections appear like "True Launch Bar" and "Start Killer & True Small Tools".

All you got to do is open mail monitor, clone an email account, then right click delete account and explorer will crash.

Windows Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1
Shell Version:6.0.2800.1233
Internet Explorer Version: 6.0.2800.1106
TLB version: 2.2.0.13
Mail Monitor version?

My Mail Monitor version is 1.9.6 BETA and I am having this issue.

At first I thought the issue was under properties, but re-read the post and realized it is under Mail List... and confirmed.

Windows Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1
How many accounts you have?
Zero-Point: "Bug in Mail Monitor v1.9.6 beta", and yes it is under the main "Mail List"
Yuri: I have three at the moment. One is also a hotmail account via Hotmail Popper.

I cannot reproduce this error. I can delete Mail Monitor accounts without Explorer.exe error.

I have three regular accounts and I also use YahooPops for several Yahoo accounts.
a1ehouse, doh, sorry.

Yuri, I have 3 POP3 accounts, and one Hotmail account via Hotmail Popper.
I cannot reproduce this error too Sad
Please can you send me .tlbplugin file of mail monitor? I'll test with your configuration?
Yuri I have sent you mailmon.dll to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:truesoft@tsoftcentral.com">truesoft@tsoftcentral.com</a><!-- e -->
No, no. I do not need mailmon.dll I need "Mail Monitor.tlbplugin". To get this file just drag Mail Monitor button from toolbar on Desktop holding down CTRL key.
OK sorry, now done Yuri
Mail Monitor - Outlook.tlbplugin sent
Cannot reproduce Sad OK, I'll inspect code to find possible bugs.