Tordex Community

Full Version: Latest beta screenshot WM - Coming soon to a website near you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Here is the finished plugin screenshot. The upper right is the Windchill, next is Wind in MPH (because our site has no visibility) and lastly is the Dewpoint. Again the tooltip works properly. This image has TLB using a custom skin.
I have been doing some of my own skins. These have a blue sky background. Smile

1) Weather Monitor - Temperature, Windchill, Heat Index, Humidity, Pressure, Wind speed and direction, Condition.

2) Allergy and Health Monitor - Tree, Grass, Weed Pollens, Mold, and Air Quality.

3) Net Monitor - Network Utilization, Time Online, Bytes Received per second, Bytes Sent per second.

I'll be uploading them soon.
Here is another way to use the Allergy and Health Monitor. The same idea can be used for any plugin with Tips. Use the png background file in the plugin as a button so that the info only shows when the cursor hovers above it. This way you can have a small button in case you are running out of space and still get a lot of info without opening a new program, menu, window, etc. It isn't as fancy but it gets the job done. Smile

In the picture here, when the cursor is above the icon of the doctor, the tip shows.
bbfi - it looks really good. Good show old chap!
Indeed! Good work! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5