Tordex Community

Full Version: foobar2000 and media control 4.0 - how?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, this is going to sound ######. I installed Media Control 3.1, installed the TLB remote control plugin in foobar2000, then installed Media Control 4.0.

Now whenever I go to the Media Control properties, it doesn't list foobar2000 as a choice. What do I do?
foobar and QCD aren't yet supported by Media Control 4.x, from what I saw elsewhere.
Please use live update to install foo2k support Wink
THANK YOU!
I run foobar2000 and the media control can't tell if it's running, so says 'player is not running', which stops all functions (stop/next/etc). This is with and without foo_tlbRC enabled.
what version of foobar you are using?
I'm using foobar2000 0.8.2.
What is Windows version?
I'm running Windows XP Home (SP2 RC2).
I get the same problem, the play button starts foobar but then tells it's not running.

Windows Version: Microsoft Windows XP Personal version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1 Shell Version:6.0.2800.1233 Internet Explorer Version: 6.0.2800.1106 TLB version: 3.0
Do you see the "TLB Remote Control 2.0" in the foobar preferences->Components?
Quote:Do you see the "TLB Remote Control 2.0" in the foobar preferences->Components?

I have the same problem, and TLB Remote Control 2.0 is on the list.
I do not undestand anything Sad Why it not working ??? On my system all works fine.
Please try to open foobar and refresh TLB or menu where MC plugin is. Try to refresh two times. Let me know results.
Sorry to make you sad, Yuri, but it ain't working here either...

foobar2000 isn't even listed in MC4.0, though the others don't seem to have that problem.
I think the problem might be that MC4 isn't picking up that foobar2000.exe has been loaded? Like IceCaveman, MC4 runs foobar2000 but then doesn't show it as running.

-- GeekK, install the foobar2000 support from live update.
Pages: 1 2 3