Tordex Community

Full Version: How can I display hidden folders? - Folders with the hidden bit set, that is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I get hidden folders to display in my TLB 3.0 virtual folders? (I am talking about folders that have the "hidden" bit set at the file system level; not items that have been manually hidden in TLB.)

I'd love to browse the TLB Information Archives, but the site has been hacked:

[Image: ss988.png]
TLB uses system settings. So if you setup explorer to show hidden file TLB will show them too.
Apparently not, since I have the "Hide protected operating system files" option deselected, and the "Show hidden files and folders" option selected. I also have "Display the contents of system folders" selected (which refers to the system bit, not the hidden bit). Or is it still some other option?
I can confirm that... In explorer I see all hidden and system files, but in a virtual folder these files are invisible... Strange I never noticed this before... Smile
You are right. This is the bug Sad Will be fixed in the next version. Thank you very much!
I noticed that this problem was listed as fixed in the release notes for TLB 3.1. I installed TLB 3.1, but unfortunately, I still can't get hidden files and folders to display.

For example, my "C:\Documents and Settings\Scott\Application Data" folder won't display in a virtual folder, though it appears in Explorer itself. (Of course, since it displays in Explorer, my system setting is such that hidden files and folders are displayed.)

Sorry.
Reproduced with C:\Documents and Settings\<account name>\Application Data Sad
In c:\ all works fine but inside profile folder there problems :0
OK I'll fix this bug in the next version. Thank you for bug report.