Tordex Community

Full Version: CPU usage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TLB use about 10% of my cpu when idle, is it normal? can i somhow make it use less (ie. 0% (: )?
Please provide more information:

- which version of TLB are you using?
- did you try older / newer versions?
- which OS?
are you sure it is TLB, or is it just explorer.exe that is using the CPU ???
Bender Wrote:Please provide more information:

- which version of TLB are you using?
- did you try older / newer versions?
- which OS?
- using 3.0
- no, some plugins work only with newest, tought (hmm think - english is hard (: )
- windows 2003
ozxar Wrote:are you sure it is TLB, or is it just explorer.exe that is using the CPU ???
yes, when i turn it off, then it use 0% ...
i using winamp (v 2.6), sysmon, cmdline, diskspace, netmon, cdcontrol and proces wiever plugins ...
i think cpu usage increase when i play somthing in winamp, but dont decrease when i close winamp ...
--------------------------------------------
amd athlon 1700+, 256 mb ram
Hello Lolita
AHN-NYOUNG HA-SE-YO?! It is possible that one of your plugins is causing the resource drain/usage. You can try to delete each plugin one-by-one and check your resource usage to see if one of the plugins is the problem.

Please tell us how it goes, OK?
it is because winamplugin, when it scorl song name it use much cpu, when i click on text to stop scorling usage is normal ...
This seems like a problem for Yuri to solve. Sorry we could not be of more assistance.
BTW Lolita What skin of MC do you use?
Yuri Kobets Wrote:BTW Lolita What skin of MC do you use?
um, i make my own skin (: ... and i use winamp plugin, coz in MC i dont see volume slidebar ...
Please can you post here the screenshot your skin? Or maybe skins???
[Image: skin.PNG]