Tordex Community

Full Version: TLB Clock: Feature Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. I'd like to see a little feature in TLB Clock pretty much like the one in Net Monitor: a user-customizable action for events such as on click. It'd be very useful to pop up that little Windows "Date & Time" dialog when clicking on the TLB Clock (since if you have TLB Clock you obviously don't display the Windows' tray clock).

So that's it.

Thanks!
Thank you for suggestion. I've added them into my todo list Wink
Quote:It'd be very useful to pop up that little Windows "Date & Time" dialog when clicking on the TLB Clock

I agree it would be nice to be able to customize it, but your example is exactly the current behaviour... ???

If you single click on TLB clock, it opens up the Date and Time properties dialog...
Quote:If you single click on TLB clock, it opens up the Date and Time properties dialog...

True, but I also am fully for customization here, primary because users without administrative rights don't have the right to open that dialog - not even to quickly check the calendar. :(