Tordex Community

Full Version: Drivespace Plugin Color Bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems my used and unused colors are backwards...

My Used space should be black, but it is showing my free space as black... Sad

[Image: drive_space_2.3.jpg]

[Image: drive_space_2.3b.jpg]

As you can see with ease that drive O has 20 GB free but it is showing black... another example is drive N having 133GB free also showing up black...
Hmm.... looks like overflow Sad thank you, Eric.

BTW I'm glad too see you again Wink
Yea, I was busy for a couple years getting my company going, but im taking a year off and ganna relax my rump off 8)

The bug is no big deal just thought I would throw it out there so it did not lead to crashes or something. Thanks for taking a look!

Hope everyone is doing good and hope to get back to work on some sites and try and send people your way. I will get some banners up and I am sure that the free version will help get the word out as people eat up free stuff.. lol; very kind of you.
i'm getting the same problem, i swear it was working fine before, but all of a sudden as of yesterday, the colors are swapped.
Please can you post here used and free space in bytes. To find this information open My Computer, right-click drive and select Properties.