Tordex Community

Full Version: No Hot Key option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am running version 3.2.4 beta and am having problems with trying to allocate a hot key to a program / button.

I have some hot keys already set, 6 altogether, using the previous version and they all work fine.

I have followed the standard procedure of 'Right click on any button and choose the Hot Key... function', the process WIN key is set in the TLB settings but the option 'Hot Key' does not show up anywhere.

Help
Coincidently, I had a similar problem with the Hotkey option...

Ctrl+Alt+S and Ctrl+Alt+N had stopped working, but were still assigned to a shortcut in TLB. I removed the hotkeys and tried to re-assign them, but only the text 'Ctrl+Alt+' appeared in the hotkey edit field, it didn't recognize the 'S' and 'N'.
Meanwhile, the hotkeys Ctrl+Alt+O and Ctrl+Alt+T worked as normal.

A reboot solved this problem, and it hasn't occurred anymore yet...
These lloks like other program asign this hotkeys. After rebooting TLB register these hotkeys first and block other programs.
I dont think its other programs grabbing the hot keys as first off I have no option to try and allocate a win hot key where as before when I had the option if I tried to allocate a hot key that was already taken I found that nothing would happen.

The main concern is that there is no menu at all for allocating a hot key to any button.
well, I've reproduced the bug. Thank you. in the next version this bug will be fixed.