Tordex Community

Full Version: question on Address Book plugin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a nice plugin, but I don't know how to configure the Template, and I think I messed it, can someone help me and give the DEFAULT code? like this one:

[Image: addressbook3lz.gif]

Thanks, really.
UPDATE:

Look at mine:

[Image: 17yd.png]

noticed that the "displayname" is being showed twice, between the phone no. and the display name.

Thanks
You should include the template you're using to give your previous post any meaning. Without that, we can only just confirm that, indeed, the displayname is shown twice... I can create a template that does that too Smile

And if you want to see the default template, simply add a new Address Book plugin, and copy the template from that one.
Chnaging template will not help. Address Book plugin works correctly only with last beta TLB versions (since 3.2.7). Version 3.2 don't support AB plugin.
Ok, here's the template:

<table width=100% cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0>
<tr>
<td colspan=3>&nbsp;<font size=-1><b>{displayname}</b></font></td>
</tr>
{ifnotempty:phone1}
<tr>
<td width=16></td>
<td width=16>{img:phonetype1}</td>
<td>&nbsp;{phone1}</td>
</tr>
{endif}
{ifnotempty:phone2}
<tr>
<td width=16></td>
<td width=16>{img:phonetype2}</td>
<td>&nbsp;{phone2}</td>
</tr>
{endif}
</table>
{ifnotempty:notes}
<table width=100% cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0>

</table>
{endif}
<table bgcolor="#6666FF" width=100% cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 height=2>
<tr><td></td></tr>
</table>

I tried again this morning, but it's still two Displaynames.
jag11, What version of True Launch Bar do you use?
v3.2
jag11 Wrote:v3.2
Install version 3.2.10 to use Address Book plugin. Address Book plugin is not compatible with version 3.2
where can I download that version? and, I'm using the Pro version, will my serial work for that version?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.truelaunchbar.com/beta/">http://www.truelaunchbar.com/beta/</a><!-- m -->