Tordex Community

Full Version: Turn off plugin bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I use 48x48 icons in my launchbar, and all icons are ok, except for Turn off icon, which shows small icon stretched to big size instead of actually big icon, no matter which icon I choose.

Is that a bug or am I missing something?
This is the bug. Thanks.

Any progress on repairing this bug?
Just updated Truen Off Plugin up to version 2.2
And now the TurnOff icon on Toolbar some time disappeares at all. After mouse mevement over the button it appears again, but just till next time.
When I move the cursor over any of the icons in the Turn Off Computer, the Tips all read Switch User (W). :cry:

AlGol_UA Wrote:And now the TurnOff icon on Toolbar some time disappeares at all.
I notice this when trying to use a PNG file, but no problems with ICO files. :?
Quote:When I move the cursor over any of the icons in the Turn Off Computer, the Tips all read Switch User (W).
Reproduced.

Quote:And now the TurnOff icon on Toolbar some time disappeares at all. After mouse mevement over the button it appears again, but just till next time.
What TLB version do you use?

Here is the old version. Uninstall 2.2 first.
OK, all bugs are fixed in the version 2.3
Please confirm.

Just out of curiousity, why won't it accept PNG files for the icon when others do?
Yes, can confirm that bugs are fixed.
But still the same default Image Base for all plugin DLLs... Do you remember that it's worth to change it?

ziptrx Wrote:Just out of curiousity, why won't it accept PNG files for the icon when others do?
Just wanted to get an update for this questions. It would be nice it would accept PNGs.
version 2.4 released. Now it supports PNG's

Problem: it now detects PNG files when you browse to the folder, but does not apply a PNG to be the icon.
Sorry.
Version 2.5 released. Now PNG's must be supported.
Pages: 1 2