Tordex Community

Full Version: Not All TLB Bars Reappearing After Reboot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I set up 3 TLB bars. (The original one and 2 new ones).

When I reboot, only the main one comes back. I have to reload the other 2 manually each time.

Is there a way to save all 3 as open each time I start Windows?
Please can you tell me the TLB version and Windows version you are using.
Also please post the screenshot of your 3 toolbars. Do you use tlbHost (Standalone True Launch Bar) or standard Windows toolbars?
Windows XP Professional SP2
TLB 4.1.7 RC
Just standard True Launch Bar. I havent tried tlbhost yet.

Screenshot attached.

The problem happens even with just two bars. I added the third bar to see if it would help or change the problem.

I only get the main bar to appear after reboot.
I see two toolbars only Sad where is the third one? Or you have problems with these two?
Two or Three bars, it doesnt matter.

Only the main default "Quick Launch Bar" that has TLB setup on it comes back after reboot.
Try to read this topic. Maybe you have some bad values in the registry.
I am posting here because I have the same problem.

Windows XP Pro. TLB v4.2.7RC3.

After I installed TLB, no TLB bar was loading at the startup. The registry values mentioned at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.truelaunchbar.com/faq/content/8/15/en/tlb-not-loaded-at-windows-startup.html">http://www.truelaunchbar.com/faq/conten ... artup.html</a><!-- m --> were not present in the system. So I created them and set them to 0.

Since then only the main toolbar appears when computer is started.

I have 2 toolbars:

[Image: p123cqwf07qc3vw2dsmw.png]

When computer starts, only the default one appears:

[Image: vo930p53z1f4xa8guynh.png]

Every time the computer is restarted, to show the bar that I want, I would have to right click and select my desired toolbar:

[Image: 6zonbor5met7vc5q6p0.png]

and only then it will appear:

[Image: zj8bnkqxn3mlmg3px121.png]

What's the solution to have only 'Sri_Main' toolbar appear upon computer restart?
sridhar, try this:

1) Press Start->Turn Off Computer
2) Hold down CTRL+SHIFT+ALT and press Cancel button by mouse

This force the explorer to exit and save its state. Then press CTRL+ESC to run the Task Manager and start explorer.exe again.

BTW what path is for the second toolbar. Is it on the local computer?
I've somehow managed to replace the default toolbar w/ my desired one. Thanks for your help, will use it if and when necessary in the future.