Tordex Community

Full Version: Calendar plug in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yuri,
Nice plug in and just what I have wanted but I am having a problem.
The plug in only appears within the toolbar and not above it where it can be viewed.
I am sure it's a setting I have wrong but after trying various settings the calendar remains squashed within the toolbar.

My other plug ins, the Address book, RSS news feed and To Do List all appear above the toolbar and on the desktop but the Calendar doesn't.
What am I missing here, I am sure it's a setting I have missed.

Regards Peter
Create the menu: right-click->new->menu. Then create the calendar inside the menu or drag it from the toolbar.
Thanks Yuri the Calendar is working fine and is exactly what I have been wanting.

Greatly appreciate your quick response.

Regards
The calendar crashes explorer after an event is made and snooze is applied. Clicking on dismiss does not crash it so far. Sometimes, it happens after just creating an event for no reason.

I am using Vista Home 32 and True Launch Bar version 4.2.7 RC3.
bbfi Wrote:The calendar crashes explorer after an event is made and snooze is applied. Clicking on dismiss does not crash it so far. Sometimes, it happens after just creating an event for no reason.
Please can you send me the text of the error from the Windows Events Viewer?
Yuri,

How do I open the Windows Events Viewer to find the error?
Start->Programs->Administrative Tools->Event Viewer

or type Event Viewer in the start menu search box.

I've attached the screenshot of the text I need.

Thanks