Tordex Community

Full Version: Lockup Installing on Windows 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I install TLB v6.1 on Windows 8 Enterprise the whole system locks when running:
regsvr32.exe /s on tlb.dll

I tried running this command manually from an Administrative command prompt and the same thing happened.
Is this 64 bit Windows? Also what is your CPU type? AMD or Intel?
Please, can you try this version.
(10-02-2012, 02:29 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: [ -> ]Please, can you try this version.

Nope not working. Windows 8 freezes completely.
Nope not working. Win8 freezes completely.

Intel 3960k and Win8 64bit
OK, thank you for testing.
(10-31-2012, 04:33 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: [ -> ]OK, thank you for testing.

Any ETA for Truelaunchbar Windows8 combatible version? i just cant live without truelaunchbar :j
(11-22-2012, 11:26 PM)Poni Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2012, 04:33 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: [ -> ]OK, thank you for testing.

Any ETA for Truelaunchbar Windows8 combatible version? i just cant live without truelaunchbar :j

Please can you contact me by email (support@tordex.com)? Tell me what Windows version do you use 32 or 64 bit. I'll send you the debug version with instructions.
Hi, i'm unable to install with w8 pro 64, i got the same problem stated on that thread.
Thanks
Please can someone with this bug test this version. This not a working version. But it generate the log files in the Documents\DbgLogs folder. Please read the readme.txt for instructions.

Thank you for testing.
The fixed version for Windows 8 is here.

Before installing, find the file:
C:\Program Files\TrueLaunchBar\tlb.dll

Delete this file if it is exists and then install TLB from truelaunchbar62-test.exe