Tordex Community
skin request - Printable Version

+- Tordex Community (http://forum.tordex.com)
+-- Forum: True Launch Bar plugins (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Plugin features and improvements (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: skin request (/thread-1191.html)

Pages: 1 2

- ozxar - 02-02-2004

can someone make up a skin like this, but for internet monitor???

- HorusUK - 02-02-2004

OK, I'm back after a LONG weekend away and refreshed.

I'll get something to you ASAP Big Grin

- ozxar - 02-02-2004

o0o0o thx horusUK

- edgnoj - 02-04-2004

That would be very nice. Thank you Big Grin

- HorusUK - 02-04-2004

We've hit a technical issue on this one! I'm emailing Yuri, so please bear with me! Big Grin

- Yuri Kobets - 02-04-2004

HorusUK Wrote:We've hit a technical issue on this one! I'm emailing Yuri, so please bear with me! Big Grin
Am I lost something? Please repeat your email ???

- ozxar - 02-04-2004

i can wait for ages Big Grin

one q though?
??
is it going show like the cpu, what i mean is it going to show the current rate, or isa it going to be history style???

- shapeshifter - 02-04-2004

ozxar: Net monitor is capable of history style or current usage graphs (or both simultaneously). Which would you prefer?

HorusUK: Would you mind posting your problems here? Maybe we can help you find a solution and allow Yuri to focus his attention on more pressing matters.

- HorusUK - 02-04-2004

Ozxar, I'll make sure the ini file is commented well to allow you to alter the information displayed, just as I have done with the DK System & Network Monitors.

Apologies about the lost email, Yuri.I am stuck in the slow lane as my cable connection is broken, and many things here don't work as they should on dialup. I've been spoilt for far to long!!!

The problem I'm having, is with the postioning of the graph. I've tried a lot of combinations to get the top of the graph to stop below the text, but it always seems to ignore my settings, and write over the text when at 100%. I've attached a zip file with the skin. If anyone can point out where I'm going wrong, I'd appreciate it!

p.s. New modem arrives tomorrow! Big Grin

- shapeshifter - 02-05-2004

It appears that VertRow type diagrams ignore the Y value for pos, defaulting to 1. HorzRow works fine. I can't get it to work, either, nor can I find a skin where the top of a VertRow diagram is anything other than 1.

- HorusUK - 02-05-2004

Thank you for confirming my sanity, Shapeshifter!

Yuri, can we have this fixed please? Big Grin

- ozxar - 02-06-2004

horusUK, could you plz show me a screeny of what it will look like as a whole

- Yuri Kobets - 02-06-2004

HorusUK
I've reproduced the bug. During some hours I'll publish update together with some other plugins Wink

- HorusUK - 02-11-2004

OK, just managed to pick this back up again after going on holiday, and then being busy for a few days!

Here's a screenschot of the skin in action

[Image: bluenetmonconcept.gif]

But, before I complete it, can you tell me what parameters you would most like me to create data slots for? I've got this one using Network Utilization but I am happy to put several of these side by side, and have new dataslots.

Let me know Big Grin

- ozxar - 02-11-2004

very tidy work, love it already Big Grin, thx for doin it

i would like to see something like
"in"
"out"
and one without the bars and stuff, showing stuff like uptime, bytes received, bytes sent(kinda like a-la reget deluxe, cept without the history)
and your one

plz tell if cant be done