Tordex Community
Windows List v1.1 - Printable Version

+- Tordex Community (http://forum.tordex.com)
+-- Forum: True Launch Bar plugins (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Plugin features and improvements (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Windows List v1.1 (/thread-2382.html)

Pages: 1 2

Windows List v1.1 - Yuri Kobets - 06-25-2006

Windows List v1.0 plugin released.

Windows List plugin is a replacement for Alt-Tab Windows feature and the taskbar. This plugin creates menu with all opened windows. You can click any window and activate it. Also you can use the context menu to close one window or all windows of any applications.

[Image: wndlist.jpg]

Download Windows List plugin

Windows List v1.1
Changes:
* Fixed: Changed icon is not saved after refresh
* Fixed: No default icon for some applications

woops! - teng - 06-25-2006

That is what i want. GREAT!

- Xyzzy - 06-26-2006

YESSSS!

Thank You Yuri.

Now system tray plugin and we'll be completely done with Widows task bar Smile

X.

- lpg - 06-26-2006

Hello Yuri,

I agree with the others: This is a great plugin. Thank you very much! :-)

Could you please add Hotkey support and something like numbering the items in the list (1-9 then a-..).

Also for this plugin a "show at mouse cursor" when in "Tear off" mode would be handy.

Thanks for all your great work.

Regards,
lpg

Show Desktop - ScottN - 06-26-2006

This is a wonderful plug in for sure!

I would like to see Show Desktop as a list choice. This would allow me to remove one more icon from my Taskbar.

Thanks!

Re: Show Desktop - Xyzzy - 06-27-2006

ScottN Wrote:This is a wonderful plug in for sure!

I would like to see Show Desktop as a list choice. This would allow me to remove one more icon from my Taskbar.

Thanks!

What for? You can add Show Desktop as a normal shortcut anywhere. Anyway, there's Desktop icon on image Yuri posted, maybe it is it?

X.

- txl - 06-27-2006

This looks like a very nice plugin.

I have a "stupid" question on this, how can I remove the windows icons from the programs running ?

Thanks

- Yuri Kobets - 06-27-2006

Right-click Windows List menu select "View" sub-menu and click "No Icons".

Using same way you can remove icons from any TLB menu Wink

- txl - 06-27-2006

No, since I'd like to use your plugin I'd want to remove the windows "original" taskbar with the running programs icon in it .

Thanks

- Yuri Kobets - 06-27-2006

Currently I don't know the way to remove programs from the taskbar. But I'll try to find this way.

- txl - 06-27-2006

thanks for the help

Right now your plugin is great but it's sort of "double play" because the programs are still in the taskbar.

Basically it would be great to remove the windows taskbar and just keep the TLB "toolbar"

- ozxar - 06-27-2006

Great work as usual Yuri!

@txl : I hide my tasks by adding a spacer at the end of my TLB and set it to 10000 pixels wide so it pushes it off the screen, but the taskbar needs directly to the left of TLB.
But i think it needs an option set, and its been ages since i changed it, so i forget what it is :roll:
Attached is a screenshot of what i mean

- Xyzzy - 06-27-2006

As soon as there is plugin for system tray, there should be an option simply to completely hide Windows task tray.

X.

- txl - 06-27-2006

Well, an option to disable the "programs taskbar" would be great now :lol:

- jkdclick - 06-27-2006

ozxar Wrote:Great work as usual Yuri!

@txl : I hide my tasks by adding a spacer at the end of my TLB and set it to 10000 pixels wide so it pushes it off the screen, but the taskbar needs directly to the left of TLB.
But i think it needs an option set, and its been ages since i changed it, so i forget what it is :roll:
Attached is a screenshot of what i mean

Great tip. Thank you very much.