Tordex Community
[accepted] (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! - Printable Version

+- Tordex Community (http://forum.tordex.com)
+-- Forum: True Launch Bar plugins (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Plugin features and improvements (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: [accepted] (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! (/thread-4137.html)

Pages: 1 2

(Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! - gate1975mlm - 02-03-2012

Hello Yuri Smile

Can you please add the following features to Key State Plugin?

1. When "Key State" is hidden from the taskbar please add the option to have a notification for "Caps Lock is On" and "Caps Lock is Off" message displayed on the monitor. Please see screenshot below for example of how I would like it to be. Same for "Number Lock is On" "Number Lock is Off" and "Scroll Lock is On" "Scroll Lock is Off".

I would like an option for the message to be displayed on the monitor whether Key State is in the taskbar or not. Also with the option to change the color of the font.

2. Option for a "wav file" to play when I press the Caps,Number or scroll lock buttons.

3. Please add the option to only display one of the following in the taskbar "NL, CL or SL"
For example only displaying "CL" in the taskbar without NL and SL.

Thanks Smile
Just wanted update you on this feature request!

I was thinking you could also have an option for a big icon of a "lock" locked or unlocked with CL,NL,SL on it when you use the 3 different keys Smile

Something like in the screenshot below Smile

RE: (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! - Yuri Kobets - 02-16-2012

Accepted, thank you.

RE: (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! - gate1975mlm - 11-05-2012

Hi Yuri,

I was wondering if my request for the enhancements to Key State plugin will be added anytime soon?

I really would like these features Smile

Thanks Smile

RE: (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! - gate1975mlm - 12-02-2012

Just wanted to say I am really looking forward to these new updated features! Shy

Any chance of getting this updated in the next few months?

Thanks

RE: (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! - Yuri Kobets - 12-04-2012

Quote:Any chance of getting this updated in the next few months?
Yes Smile

RE: (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! - gate1975mlm - 12-05-2012

(12-04-2012, 05:20 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:Any chance of getting this updated in the next few months?
Yes Smile

Great! Smile I have really been looking forward to these new features for the Key State plugin for a long time.

Thanks again Smile
gate1975mlm

RE: (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! - Yuri Kobets - 01-08-2013

Please can you explain more detailed about the "big icons". When to show the icons?

RE: (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! - gate1975mlm - 01-08-2013

(01-08-2013, 07:11 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Please can you explain more detailed about the "big icons". When to show the icons?

Hi Yuri,

It's simple really when you click the "Caps Lock" key you would see a overlay of a "Locked" icon appear in the middle of the screen. And when you click the same "Caps Lock" again you would see an overlay of an "Unlocked" icon in the middle of the screen. Same for "Number Lock" on and off and "Scroll Lock" on and off.

So basically you see a "Locked icon" appear when enabling "Caps key" and a "Unlocked icon" appear when disabling "Caps key". And same with "Number Lock" and "Scroll Lock".

I just thought it would be nice to have an option for either an "icon Lock" or "highlighted text" appear when locking and unlocking. Those lock icons where just for example. You can use your own style of locks of course Smile

I got those lock icons from a program called "Dritek Launch Manager" which came with my Acer notebook.

If there anything I can help with just let me know Smile

Really looking forward to this update Smile

Here are some other locks that you could use too Smile

I like the first set of lock icons the best I think because they also have A,1 and down arrow on them to show which lock key you pressed. Maybe you could out the A,1 and down arrow on these icons too?

Is this overlay image/text is always visible or it appears for some time and the disappears (maybe with the fade effect)?

(01-08-2013, 10:23 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Is this overlay image/text is always visible or it appears for some time and the disappears (maybe with the fade effect)?

It would be visible very briefly.

Like for example when you click the "lock key" on the keyboard the lock icon or text would appear and be visible for maybe 2 possibly 3 seconds I think and then disappear.

Option for "fade effect" would be very cool Smile

No I see, thank you. I plan to release update during this week Wink

(01-08-2013, 10:41 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: No I see, thank you. I plan to release update during this week Wink

Thanks Smile

Also here is a video showing what the lock and unlock icon look like with the Dritek Launch Manager software.

You can see in the video as I click the Caps key on then off once. And then on and off quickly.

Download link to video
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t56lat

It does indeed have a Fade Affect as you can see in the video. I guess you can make both the icon and text options with the Fade Affect.

And also maybe you could have an option where to place the icon and text like middle, top, bottom. left or right?

Also it looks like the lock and unlock icon displays for around 1 second or just over.

Maybe you could have an option for that too Smile

RE: (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! - gate1975mlm - 01-16-2013

Hi Yuri,

Just checking in and seeing how the status of new version of Key State plugin is going?

Thanks Smile

RE: (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! - Yuri Kobets - 01-16-2013

Sorry for delay Blush Please give me some hours. I've finished the main coding. Now I'm testing plugin and fixing some minior problems.

RE: (Feature Requests) For Key State plugin! - gate1975mlm - 01-16-2013

(01-16-2013, 09:59 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Sorry for delay Blush Please give me some hours. I've finished the main coding. Now I'm testing plugin and fixing some minior problems.

Cool Thanks for the update!

You Rock! Smile