Tordex Community
News Reader v4.5 - Printable Version

+- Tordex Community (http://forum.tordex.com)
+-- Forum: True Launch Bar plugins (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Plugin features and improvements (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: News Reader v4.5 (/thread-4546.html)

News Reader v4.5 - Yuri Kobets - 08-27-2013

News Reader v4.5 is released

Changes:
* Improved performance for news with many images.
* Added the images scale to fit in the tooltips width.

Download News Reader v4.5

RE: News Reader v4.5 - gate1975mlm - 08-28-2013

Thanks for the update Smile

One question

Is there any way to make the tool tips on the feeds stay open longer? Because they don't stay on long enough when I am taking a peek at them.

RE: News Reader v4.5 - Yuri Kobets - 08-28-2013

TLB Settings->Tips->General->Time intervals->Close tip

You can set it into 0 and tips will be on screen until you move mouse off the menu item.

RE: News Reader v4.5 - gate1975mlm - 08-29-2013

(08-28-2013, 09:28 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: TLB Settings->Tips->General->Time intervals->Close tip

You can set it into 0 and tips will be on screen until you move mouse off the menu item.

Thanks that worked perfect.

RE: News Reader v4.5 - gate1975mlm - 08-31-2013

(08-27-2013, 04:41 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: News Reader v4.5 is released

Changes:
* Improved performance for news with many images.
* Added the images scale to fit in the tooltips width.

Download News Reader v4.5

Hi Yuri,

Well News reader version 4.5 did not fix my issue with the scroll bar. I even just did a clean install of Windows 7 Home 64 Bit and I am still having issues with using the scroll bar on the tooltips. When hovering over any news feed tooltips with scroll bars I can not move them with my mouse wheel at all. This is just very strange because I do not have this issue on my other computer. And again this is on a fresh install of windows and the only thing I have installed on it are all my drivers, windows updates and Flash Player,Java,Winrar

Any idea how to fix this?

RE: News Reader v4.5 - Yuri Kobets - 08-31-2013

How you tried to scroll tooltips? When you see the scrollbar on the tooltips, just roll the mouse wheel - this is the only way to scroll the tips.

(08-31-2013, 01:41 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: How you tried to scroll tooltips? When you see the scrollbar on the tooltips, just roll the mouse wheel - this is the only way to scroll the tips.

Here is a screenshot.

I have my mouse cursor over the news feed and I am moving the wheel and nothing happens. I have this issue on my notebook but not my desktop.

But, I see the news was scrolled. The scrollbar line is not on top. Is it stop the scrolling after some scroll?

(08-31-2013, 02:12 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: But, I see the news was scrolled. The scrollbar line is not on top. Is it stop the scrolling after some scroll?

Well if I keep moving the mouse wheel long enough the scroll bar does move a little bit but it will keep stopping after it moves a tad.

Do you can to scroll the TLB menus with the wheel?

Also please try to change the tips font in TLB Settings->Tips->Appearance. Something not default.

(08-31-2013, 03:00 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Do you can to scroll the TLB menus with the wheel?

Also please try to change the tips font in TLB Settings->Tips->Appearance. Something not default.

Good news Smile

I tried a different mouse and I can now scroll the tooltips again.

It's just strange because the wheel worked on all other windows with scroll bars just not the TLB tooltips. This is a wireless mouse so maybe if I change the batteries it will start working correctly. Either way at least my other wired mouse works which means its not a bug in the news reader Smile

Thanks for your help.