Tordex Community
ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - Printable Version

+- Tordex Community (http://forum.tordex.com)
+-- Forum: True Launch Bar (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Bugs (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic (/thread-4861.html)

Pages: 1 2

ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - DocCruncher - 09-30-2015

Spacing between lines of text is very erratic in version 3.1 ToDo List.

I have tried setting General Options Size Height spacing from 0-400 but it has no effect on the line spacing. The Width option does however work.

Have turned word wrap on & off... no change.

What is causing this & how do I correct it?

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - DocCruncher - 10-08-2015

(09-30-2015, 04:10 PM)DocCruncher Wrote: Spacing between lines of text is very erratic in version 3.1 ToDo List.

I have tried setting General Options Size Height spacing from 0-400 but it has no effect on the line spacing. The Width option does however work.

Have turned word wrap on & off... no change.

What is causing this & how do I correct it?

Any ideas?

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - Yuri Kobets - 10-08-2015

Looks like you have extra line breaks in the text because "Play...Hubble" have correct spacing. Try to edit the text and remove the line breaks: click, item, press "End" keyboard key and Backspace before the first letter.

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - DocCruncher - 10-09-2015

(10-08-2015, 11:19 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Looks like you have extra line breaks in the text because "Play...Hubble" have correct spacing. Try to edit the text and remove the line breaks: click, item, press "End" keyboard key and Backspace before the first letter.
Don't think that is what is causing the extra spacing.

SEE: Text Spacing 01 jpeg... when I click on the text I see nothing before or beyond the first & last characters of the text.

SEE: Text Spacing 02 jpeg... when I simply hover the mouse pointer over the text it shows a very high cell.

This started with the very first entry I made. I could not stop the high cell size so I deleted it and started over & the same thing happened.

There are no spaces before or after any of the entries.

It seems to be random as when it will happen but will repeat if I re-enter the same text in again. Once it does it with a certain string of text it always does it with that same string.

Most weird.

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - Yuri Kobets - 10-09-2015

Please can you send me .tlbplugin file for todo list with incorrect line spacing?

To get .tlbplugin just drag the todo list menu button from TLB toolbar/menu and drop it to any folder. Hold down CTRL key to make a copy not to move file.

You can attach it here or send to support@tordex.com

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - Yuri Kobets - 10-09-2015

One question also: what TLB version do you use?

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - DocCruncher - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 07:15 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: One question also: what TLB version do you use?

Currently 7.3 (64bit) but it also did the same in 7.1.2 & 7.1.3

(10-09-2015, 07:14 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Please can you send me .tlbplugin file for todo list with incorrect line spacing?

To get .tlbplugin just drag the todo list menu button from TLB toolbar/menu and drop it to any folder. Hold down CTRL key to make a copy not to move file.

You can attach it here or send to support@tordex.com
Thank you so much...Wink

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - DocCruncher - 10-10-2015

Just noticed the cells that are more then normal single cell height actually vary in height.

Notice the height of rows 2,3 & 4 compared to rows 6, 7, 8 & 9. 2, 3 & 4 are higher then 6, 7, 8 & 9.

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - Yuri Kobets - 10-13-2015

Thank you for file. Unfortunately I can't to reproduce the bug. Please can you send me one more file. Right-click the "Quick List" (plugin button) and select "Show in explorer". The folder will be opened with "Quick List.tlbplugin" file. The file I need is named tlbdata.xml and it is located in the same folder. Note, this file can be hidden, so you have to enable to view hidden files. This file contains the appearance settings.

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - DocCruncher - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 12:46 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Thank you for file. Unfortunately I can't to reproduce the bug. Please can you send me one more file. Right-click the "Quick List" (plugin button) and select "Show in explorer". The folder will be opened with "Quick List.tlbplugin" file. The file I need is named tlbdata.xml and it is located in the same folder. Note, this file can be hidden, so you have to enable to view hidden files. This file contains the appearance settings.

tlbdata file.

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - Yuri Kobets - 10-16-2015

Finally reproduced the problem. Thank you very much!

I need some time to find the solution. I'll get back shortly.

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - DocCruncher - 11-16-2015

Any news on this?

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - Yuri Kobets - 11-28-2015

Sorry for delay.

The problem is in the option "Minimum Menu Width". I've attached the screenshot. If remove this option (set into 0) the items height become right.

Anyway I'm working on this problem.

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - DocCruncher - 11-28-2015

[attachment=1904][attachment=1904]
(11-28-2015, 11:55 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Sorry for delay.

The problem is in the option "Minimum Menu Width". I've attached the screenshot. If remove this option (set into 0) the items height become right.

Anyway I'm working on this problem.

Hi Yuri;
Doesn't work for me. I tried setting all to 0, did a Refresh... same problem. See screenshots.

RE: ToDo List Text Spacing is Erratic - Yuri Kobets - 11-28-2015

Please can you try this version?