Tordex Community

Full Version: How to move this??? - Image attached~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded the skin you are using, but I can not duplicate your problem on my system. I only have 1 pixel overlap (the menu borders), so it looks perfect. I don't see any settings that might affect this in the TLB Settings dialog box, nor the tlbskin.ini file. I know that certain Visual Styles (if you are using XP) can have odd effects like this. Try switching to the Default (blue) XP Visual Style just to see if the problem goes away. You might need to refresh TLB after changing Styles.
Well, like I said, I can't duplicate this, so I don't know what else to try. Maybe somebody else has some ideas?
Quote:I'm using tlb v2.2.0.7 beta & aquapanther skin.
Here is problem - very old version.
What images??? How to reproduce the bug? Let's to find and fix the problem Wink
other versions is not supported...
I'm really Sorry...

Nothing to say...

sorry...
aahh yes this problem
one idea would be to NOT USE PIRATED VERSIONS :angry:

please use this tool TLB Clear
then download version 2.2.0.18 again
then Pay For It
then it will work without this purposely built in bug
Oh yeah, TLB 2.2.0.7 was the last version before Yuri switched to the new, harder to pirate registration keys. I should have picked up on that right away, as it appears Yuri did.

What a sad world we live in when even Jesus Christ pirates software Wink

Jesus, I realize you're just a poor carpenter, but come on! It's only $20!

Now if Yuri could just figure out a way to keep owners of pirated versions off the forums so they'd quit wasting everyone's time....