Tordex Community

Full Version: Drag N Drop Collapsed Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My idea is that when a group is collapsed i could drag N drop the title or separator somewhere else, everything inside the group would go with it

At current a collapsed group cannot be moved at all
I also noticed that the group does not really "collapse" TLB just hides everything in the grouping...

This feature would be a great time saver, for me anyway Smile
ozxar Wrote:My idea is that when a group is collapsed i could drag N drop the title or separator somewhere else, everything inside the group would go with it
This feature will be released soon.

ozxar Wrote:I also noticed that the group does not really "collapse" TLB just hides everything in the grouping...
Yes this is the TLB feature. BTW using this feature you can create separators-switchers. Colapse the group and then unhide some buttons and next time you'll colapse/expand group the content will be changed.
Quote:Yes this is the TLB feature. BTW using this feature you can create separators-switchers. Colapse the group and then unhide some buttons and next time you'll colapse/expand group the content will be changed.

Cool, that works indeed! So internally the manually unhidden buttons stay part of the collapsed group... and the [+] or [-] toggle button simply toggle visibility of all members of the group... Really nice Big Grin