Tordex Community
True Launch Bar v.2.2.0.8 - has been released - Printable Version

+- Tordex Community (http://forum.tordex.com)
+-- Forum: True Launch Bar (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: True Launch Bar v.2.2.0.8 - has been released (/thread-967.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Yuri Kobets - 10-31-2003

True Launch Bar v.2.2.0.8 beta

What's new:
* Support drag&drop from Avant Browser
* Templates for context menu
* Backup/restore toolbar

Fixed:
* Imposible to make 2 row toolbar on Window XP
* Changing icons after settings of icons size is changed
* Autoclose works under Command Line plugin
* Auto-arrange on toolbar can cause explorer crashes
* Possible lost toolbar/menu layout
* Impossible to change icon for Virtual Folders
* Menu background color for "Icons only" and "Icons with Text" layouts
* some minor fixes

Download v.2.2.0.8

Also try new plugin Process Viewer.

- bbfi - 10-31-2003

Yuri,

Support for drag&drop now works with MyIE2 Browser also. Thanks. Smile

- Q Section - 10-31-2003

Hello Yuri
Do you think Process Viewer will ever be available for Win98SE?

Thank you.

- IceCaveman - 11-01-2003

Very nice, expecially the process browser, now I don't have to bring up the ugly taskbar everytime I want to kill something.

How can I change the icon of process browser? will there be possibility to change priorities? Will there be possibility to make it remember groups? and perhaps what DLLs are running... what about left click with mouse switch to open program and chose properties rather trough context menu.

- IceCaveman - 11-01-2003

also I don't really understand the optimize memory feature ?
also the colors of the text in the process menu is forced to be black, not very readable when using dark skins

- Yuri Kobets - 11-01-2003

QSection
Quote:Do you think Process Viewer will ever be available for Win98SE?
I'll try to release this in the next version. Currently Process Viewer is Tecnology Preview only. And I not added more features there.

IceCaveman
Quote:How can I change the icon of process browser? will there be possibility to change priorities? Will there be possibility to make it remember groups? and perhaps what DLLs are running... what about left click with mouse switch to open program and chose properties rather trough context menu.
All these will be released in the next versions.

Quote:also I don't really understand the optimize memory feature ?
This free some memory. BTW you can right-click on Process Viewer menu button to free memory from all processes.

- shapeshifter - 11-01-2003

Wow, looking good Yuri. Great update.

- IceCaveman - 11-02-2003

just to show an example when I have configured the process menu, but I have to do it everytime TLB restarts, it would be nice if it could remember where programs stay.

- mark davidson - 11-08-2003

just installed v2.2.0.8 and have discovered that shortcuts for all menus are locked irrespective of the 'lock' setting. i've tried all possible configuration settings but without success.

running win2k sp4 here.

thanks/regards, ..

- STi Sev - 11-08-2003

Quote:just installed v2.2.0.8 and have discovered that shortcuts for all menus are locked irrespective of the 'lock' setting. i've tried all possible configuration settings but without success.

CONFIRMED.

Also, there's a horrendous bug that almost makes me want to stop using the toolbar.

I'm running 2.2.0.8 demo version. Sometimes, when you click on an icon, it opens up your browser and brings you to the truelaunchbar homepage.

What the heck is going on?

- IceCaveman - 11-09-2003

mark davidson & STi Sev you have been busted, you have attempted to crack the software. Stop wasting the time of TrueSoft.

- shapeshifter - 11-09-2003

Quote:mark davidson & STi Sev you have been busted, you have attempted to crack the software. Stop wasting the time of TrueSoft.

Not necesarily. If they are using the demo version, it hasn't been cracked.

- PsychoMark - 11-10-2003

But would it show the locked icons or unexpected opening of the link where the text "Demo" normally links to?

- Yuri Kobets - 11-10-2003

mark davidson is registered user, I know Wink And he've found the bug with locking buttons. If you cannot move buttons uncheck the option Other options->Allow locking for single folder. In the next version of TLB I'll fix this bug.

- STi Sev - 11-10-2003

Quote:mark davidson & STi Sev you have been busted, you have attempted to crack the software. Stop wasting the time of TrueSoft.

Thank you for accusing me of being a ####### thief. Before making unsubstantiated and supremely idiotic remarks, I suggest you have some evidence to support your accusations.

I'm running the demo version of 2.2.0.8.
What really pisses me off is that you accused me of pirating software produced by a small company that deserves our support.
I haven't registered yet because I'm waiting to see how some of the features and stability work out.

Quote:Stop wasting the time of TrueSoft.

Stop wasting your time and go read a book about grammar.

Yuri Kobets,
I've been a registered member of the forums for a while, but I've been using TLB every time a new version comes out, testing out the stability issue.

The only thing that's prevented me from registering is stability. TLB still does not meet my definition of "stable". It crashes explorer sometimes.
Regardless, it is still a sweet program.