• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
12-20-2004, 12:50 PM -
Quote:1) Make the spam auto delete when monitor is closed
It is possible to auto-delete spam.

Quote:2) Make an import filter for mailwasher blacklists for example (or spamassassin or else...)
As I know blacklists are text files with emails. If so, you can import this lists using import button on the filters dialog

Quote:Make the selected columns adjustable (see the mailwasher interface for this)
You can reorder the columns. Or do you want other columns?

Quote:4) Make a possibility so that the "spam" messages are not displayed in the' accounts once they are flagged as spam, I know it can be good to know on which accoutn they have been received but then add an "account" column (see point 3)
Sorry I cannot understand this clearly Sad

Quote:5) Option to toggle the delete/spam confirmation boxes YES I want to delete the spam, always, no need to ask
OK, this feature will be added.

Quote:6) Spam fight : connect to the RBL databases (and to the others I don't know about)
This feature is released. Maybe the list of servers is out of date, but you can edit this servers.

Quote:7) Filters, allow more flexibility in rules, AND is good, OR would be nice
"OR" function is released as list of "Filtering conditions"

Quote:8) The mail reader icon in the bar (for me it's opera) does not allow the "mail notification" icon to appear (the 2 little envelopes) when I have mail, I get the opera icon with a little number, that's good but it'd be nice to get the "use icon for new mail notifiy" to work
You can set the animations (example is on MM home page).
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com

Messages In This Thread
Mail Monitor Rules! - by gate1975mlm - 12-19-2004, 08:08 AM
[No subject] - by txl - 12-20-2004, 02:08 AM
[No subject] - by Yuri Kobets - 12-20-2004, 12:50 PM
[No subject] - by txl - 12-20-2004, 01:11 PM
[No subject] - by gate1975mlm - 01-01-2005, 08:55 AM