TLB (not responding)
Started by quattrocchi

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
quattrocchi

52 posts 11 threads Joined: Jan 2010
05-10-2010, 01:31 PM -
I was happily altering something in TLB Settings, in Context Menu I believe, clicked Apply and left the Settings pane up while I checked on the changes. I don't understand the options associated with Context menus yet, and wanted to see what the changes did. I left the Context settings at Buttons=<default>, Virtual =<default>, Plugins=Recommended, Empty=TLB menu.
Clicked Apply and went to access (right-click) a TLB context menu. Nothing. The hourglass stayed up for minutes (the clock second-hand had stopped) and the TLB title bar announced it was (not responding).
Underneath I had a Google Chrome browser window open, and the hourglass changed to a pointer over that, and i was able to quit chrome. Function-F9 for Windows Task Mgr and I could see only tlb and Registry Mechanic were operating. I forced Reg Mech to quit.
But TLB remained non-responda.
After 5 min of non activity I shut the machine down.

This (not responding) in the TLB title bar has happened before, and also required a full shutdown. But then I wasn't sure what I'd done.

So there it is. I know I haven't provided much to go on, and I'm actually unsure I could repeat it, and unwilling to try ATM.

Brian
TLB v4.4.8.1 beta
WinXP home sp3

Messages In This Thread
TLB (not responding) - by quattrocchi - 05-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Re: TLB (not responding) - by Yuri Kobets - 05-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Re: TLB (not responding) - by quattrocchi - 05-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Re: TLB (not responding) - by Yuri Kobets - 05-12-2010, 11:24 AM