Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
Ivaneck

5 posts 1 threads Joined: Apr 2011
04-15-2011, 01:31 PM -
Hello,

First, excuse my poor english, please.

Attached here you'll find a screenshot of my config.

I've 4 toolbars docked at monitor 2 bottom, as you can see. I'll describe from left to right:

Toolbar 1:
Icons 32x32, Autohide=Off, Taskbar mode=On, Always On Top=On, Lock the Taskbar=On

Toolbar 2:
Icons 16x16, Autohide=Off, Taskbar mode=Off, Always On Top=On, Lock the Taskbar=On

Toolbar 3:
Volume sliders, Autohide=Off, Taskbar mode=Off, Always On Top=On, Lock the Taskbar=On

Toolbar 4:
Clocks & Weather, Autohide=Off, Taskbar mode=Off, Always On Top=On, Lock the Taskbar=On

I've not found other method to show a taskbar with both Clocks/Sliders and two icon rows. I'm think is not possible. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, using tlbHost.exe 5.0.0.0 (537616 bytes, modified oct 6, 2010) I'm able to keep the things like described.

Using tlbHost.exe 5.1.0.0 (536440 bytes, modified jan 7, 2011) I'm unable to keep all taskbars at same level. If I set one with Taskbar mode=on, others are moved over it.

On the other hand, tlbhost.exe 5.0.0.0 always shown strange drawings (sometimes yes, sometimes not) on the left borders of all taskbars with my config (see red arrow).

I'll be glad if new versions of tlbHost.exe have some method to implement a toolbar appearance like mine.

Thanks for you attention, and again, excuse me for my poor english.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
tlbhost - Multiple docked toolbars - by Ivaneck - 04-15-2011, 01:31 PM