Thumbnail Handler Extraction Host Looping after Installing TLB
Started by tosime

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
tosime

5 posts 2 threads Joined: Dec 2014
12-29-2014, 06:08 PM -
Thank you very much for helping to resolve this problem. After following your instructions I appear to be back to normal with TBL running well. Thank you so much, it is a big relief!

It looks like TLB/Windows cannot process either the large size and or type of files I moved into the menu. I had forgotten the size (14 GB) and number of files (2,648). There were many file types including many large videos.

I tried to send you an email with a zip file containing the remaining Quick Launch folders but the email was rejected I think due to the attachment.

Now that I have invested some time in setting up Quick Cliq, I feel a reluctance to go back to TLB. This is not because of the problem I had but because Quick Cliq is so light and simple. I guess I have to take another look at the TLB features and then maybe use them both for a while and compare. One thing is certain though, TLB support is excellent. Thank you again.

Tony Osime

PS - I notice that I can attach files to this message so I am sending you the Quick Launch files in a zip file.

Attached Files
.zip   Quick Launch.zip (Size: 14.94 KB / Downloads: 1,072)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thumbnail Handler Extraction Host Looping after Installing TLB - by tosime - 12-29-2014, 06:08 PM