Mail Monitor Rules!
Started by gate1975mlm

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
txl

84 posts 27 threads Joined: Dec 2004
12-20-2004, 02:08 AM -
Yes, it's VERY good, now on to some "ideas" (I'm sure 80% of them already exist...)

Beign a mailwasher user for some time I'm a bit prejudiced towards this soft but I think that mail monitor plugin is REALLY close to be as good as MW which is quite a reference as a spam remover.

Things I'd like to have...

1) Make the spam auto delete when monitor is closed
2) Make an import filter for mailwasher blacklists for example (or spamassassin or else...)
3) Make the selected columns adjustable (see the mailwasher interface for this)
4) Make a possibility so that the "spam" messages are not displayed in the' accounts once they are flagged as spam, I know it can be good to know on which accoutn they have been received but then add an "account" column (see point 3)
5) Option to toggle the delete/spam confirmation boxes YES I want to delete the spam, always, no need to ask
6) Spam fight : connect to the RBL databases (and to the others I don't know about)
7) Filters, allow more flexibility in rules, AND is good, OR would be nice
8) The mail reader icon in the bar (for me it's opera) does not allow the "mail notification" icon to appear (the 2 little envelopes) when I have mail, I get the opera icon with a little number, that's good but it'd be nice to get the "use icon for new mail notifiy" to work

Thanks for all the good stuff, and I'm sure there's more to come...

Messages In This Thread
Mail Monitor Rules! - by gate1975mlm - 12-19-2004, 08:08 AM
[No subject] - by txl - 12-20-2004, 02:08 AM
[No subject] - by Yuri Kobets - 12-20-2004, 12:50 PM
[No subject] - by txl - 12-20-2004, 01:11 PM
[No subject] - by gate1975mlm - 01-01-2005, 08:55 AM