Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

9 posts in this topic
atitlan

33 posts 16 threads Joined: Dec 2008
08-13-2023, 03:33 PM -
(08-12-2023, 11:09 AM)Hans L Wrote:
(08-10-2023, 05:24 PM)atitlan Wrote:
(08-10-2023, 08:18 AM)Hans L Wrote: Is it possible to use this latest version ot TLB in Windows 10? I am asking because TLB starts at computer startup only every second time or so.

Hans L
@Hans L: I am using TLB v8 [Free] only on Windows 11; however, I imagine it should function flawlessly on Windows 10 as well. This isn't much help, but my thinking is that your TLB startup problem is not an issue of version but rather of Windows application startup registration.

From TLB's site FAQ
atitlan, is it possible for you to give me some more details on how to deal with "TLB startup problem is ... rather of Windows application startup registration." I am not sure what to do.

Hans L: Assuming you have the Installation Executable for TLB v8 [Free], try starting over. Uninstall your current TLB + whatever plugins display in 'Programs and Features'. (You might consider downloading and installing the free version of Revo Uninstaller — or back-burner this move for Round 3 — if necessary.) When the uninstall completes, be sure to Restart Windows. Only then attempt a new installation of TLB.

Before TLB itself displays in the right-click menu of the Task Bar, you will need to Restart Windows. If, after the first post-installation Restart, TLB is listed in the right-click menu of the Task Bar, you should be 'off and running' to set TLB up as you wish.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revisiting the Triumph of True Launch Bar over Windows 11 One Year Later - by atitlan - 08-13-2023, 03:33 PM