Started by txl

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
txl

84 posts 27 threads Joined: Dec 2004
01-08-2005, 04:08 PM -
Hello Yuri,

I'd like to know if you plan to release MM 1.12 with the filter fix as we discussed in an earlier thread, I have 3 mail accounts and get about 75% spam and unfortunately MM 1.11 is SO slow while filtering (can be up to 10 minutes) that it's not usable, i had to revert to mailwasher which works fine but i'd like to use the plugin instead.

Another ideas for the plugin filters :

1) Make a possibility to refuse all mail from a given domain (for ex smartsavingsboulevard or something like that)

2) Make the inscription in the friend list or black list temporary (like in mailwasher) all entries in the list not used for XXX days are removed from the list, so the list keeps more or less the same size instead of growing up all the time.

Thanks
gate1975mlm

487 posts 90 threads Joined: Dec 2004
01-10-2005, 07:52 AM -
txl Wrote:Hello Yuri,

I'd like to know if you plan to release MM 1.12 with the filter fix as we discussed in an earlier thread, I have 3 mail accounts and get about 75% spam and unfortunately MM 1.11 is SO slow while filtering (can be up to 10 minutes) that it's not usable, i had to revert to mailwasher which works fine but i'd like to use the plugin instead.

Another ideas for the plugin filters :

1) Make a possibility to refuse all mail from a given domain (for ex smartsavingsboulevard or something like that)

2) Make the inscription in the friend list or black list temporary (like in mailwasher) all entries in the list not used for XXX days are removed from the list, so the list keeps more or less the same size instead of growing up all the time.

Thanks

Thats a great idea!
txl

84 posts 27 threads Joined: Dec 2004
01-10-2005, 09:30 AM -
Well to be really honest I'm just "thinking" of features used in mailwasher since MM 1.11 is not really good on filtering I had to restart mailwasher and I can se what features are useful are what features are useless.