Multimenu button
Started by YourAlmightyLord

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
YourAlmightyLord

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Feb 2005
02-20-2005, 10:09 AM -
*Disclaimer YourAlmightyLord is not a programmer, nor does he claim to be, he's an ex-con with alot of free time. His suggetions probably aren't possible or already featured but he has yet to find them. He is merely contributing what he can to this great program. Please bear this in mind, before or while you flame any of his threads. Thank You -YAL Public Relations *

Ok really wasn't sure where to put this, cuz i'm not sure if i'm suggestin a plug-in, feature or a skin variant lol. I was tryin to get my TLB smaller, lol everytime i try i see something else cool and and up adding rather than shortening.... lol as it i gotta get some space back to make up for adding the Command line plug- in (ya i know i don't need it in the actual bar but it looks cooler there rather than popped up ). You know how if you have like more than four items in the bar That thin button with the >> shows up, you can fit like 2 or 3 of those on a standard icon button ya ? would be nice to see somethin like that. one button with two or three thin buttons on it, or four and six if you halve those .... but that might be excessive lol. and instead of the >> could maybe put numbers ? I know someone could just stack all his or her menus on the >> button but thought it would be cool to have a button we could place and configure to our liking, also would be nice to claer up some space for more plug ins and what not for those of us who have a odd habit of adding more when they should be subracting lol.

Oh ya just remembered, was gonna post this in another thread but didn't want to spam .... do ya think it would be possible to make a plug in that could run /load widgets ? or are widgets just a Stardock Desktopx thing ? i only use desktopx for cool little google bar thing they have, but it don't work anymore. Just a suggestion , i'm gettin used to typin g in the commandline thing, might be nice to offer an alternative to Desktopx for those who use it for the widgets other than the google bar lol.

-YAL

Thanks for the great prog. and damn you all for the headache i get when i try to decide what has to go lol ..... so many features, so little bar =P.

-YAL
I don't pray for anyone I care about, but I do ask God to watch over them.... I pray for those foolish enough to mess with those I care about. I pray that I don't ever find them, and if I do I ask God to forgive me .... I don't get even, I END IT.
Fruityth1ng

11 posts 2 threads Joined: Apr 2005
04-06-2005, 04:16 AM -
You're using the right program!
I hope you're not insulted when I say you can resize your quicklaunch area, just rightclick your taskbar and untick"lock the taskbar".

If you don't like those arrows, you can make your own menus, using your own icons, just right click the bar, and "create new menu"-away Smile

For the thin menuitems: good idea! Haven't found a way to do that yet. The most sensible thing I could imagine would be a tick-setting next to where one'd pick a new icon called "use icon size, or user specified size"

kind regards,
Herman.