An Idea - Multiple Selection Drag and Drop?!?
Started by Xeno-X

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
Xeno-X

6 posts 2 threads Joined: Feb 2002
02-23-2002, 11:26 PM -
This could be hard to do... and might need the code to be drastictly redone, but I think it would be a great improvement that would make me pretty much get rid of my explorer program/s (servant Salamander/My Computer). Well here it is:

You could make it so that if you press and hold down a button (default could be *Shift*) then a selection rectangle would come up to allow you to select more than one file at a time! Also If you pressed Ctrl+(pre-designated button... ie. *Shift*) then you could add one file at a time to your selection. Now I say the Ctrl+Shift because their is a program that uses just the Ctrl button by itself to manipulate the executing program (btw... that program is WindowBlinds).

Anyway let me know what you think of this idea... I'd like to here anyone's thoughts on it. Big Grin

Hopefully this idea has not already been thought up and posted... sorry to anyone if it already has. ???

-Xeno-X
----
When I find time I'll think of a better signature. Come too think of it I have plenty of time. Well when I get a creative spark of genious I'll rewrite my signature then. Smile
----
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
02-24-2002, 04:37 PM -
This feature already in the
Suggestions Box :p
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com