No Help-file in menu?
Started by Anam Cara

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Anam Cara

107 posts 43 threads Joined: Aug 2004
11-04-2005, 12:05 PM -
I just tried filtering out pagefile.sys and boot.ini from a virtual drive listing, and couldn't remember the delimeter. I tried the usual semicolon but it didn't work. I tried clicking the big help button and thought I would get a list of options but nothing happens. Using the small circle help button though, I get that it should indeed be a semicolon, but I can't get it to work.

1) I pop up the list, and in the list, beeing over one drive entry, I right click while holding down shift and ctrl.

2) I select customize menu, go to filtering folder and enter in the files mask to hide files: boot.ini;pagefile.sys. I also click the overwrite sub-menus options,

3) I press OK, and...nothing happens, even after a refresh.

Any clue what I might be doing wrong, on both the non working OK button and the wildcards?
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
11-05-2005, 04:59 PM -
What version of True Launch Bar do you use?

Quote:2) I select customize menu, go to filtering folder and enter in the files mask to hide files: boot.ini;pagefile.sys. I also click the overwrite sub-menus options,
You don't need to set option "overwrite sub-menus options". Also you need to set "Apply filter to all new files/folders". Without this options TLB hide files. Same effect as right-click and "Hide" menu item.

Also be sure you set the filter for main menu not for submenus only.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com