TLB Does not start on reboot
Started by gordonsta

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
gordonsta

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Apr 2006
04-07-2006, 01:19 PM -
I tried to look at the FAQ as I'm sure it's addressed there, but I get an error when I tried to access the FAQ (the URL listed is <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.truelaunchbar.info">www.truelaunchbar.info</a><!-- w -->).

When I restart/reboot TLB does not come up. I need to manually right click on the taskbar, go to toolbars and select True Launch Bar.

I've had TLB installed for some time and it worked properly on restart. On occasion it would not come up, but that was after the system got a bit unstable after running for a number of days in a row. It now is to a point where it never comes up on restart.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
04-07-2006, 01:30 PM -
Try to read this topic
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
gordonsta

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Apr 2006
04-07-2006, 03:57 PM -
I've gone to the other topic and followed the instructions. Here's what I've done so far:

- Ran regedit and opened registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
I did not see: NoSaveSettings, NoCloseDragDropBands, or NoMovingBands

- Added value DWORD NoSaveSettings and set it into 0 (zero) and restarted twice. I launched TLB manually each time before restarting. TLB still not loading automatically.

- Removed NoSaveSettings from registry, restarted, opened TLB, restarted. TLB still not loading automatically. Checked registry, NoSaveSettings is not there.

- Deleted the values suggested in MSKB article 555130. TLB still not loading automatically.

- Toggled the three settings mentioned in gpedit.msc (Enabled then Disabled), restart, open TLB, restart. TLB still not loading automatically.

- I opened the QL toolbar and noticed that there were 17 TLB icons in there is this normal?