Winamp Plugin
Started by hareball82

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
hareball82

6 posts 3 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-23-2002, 07:31 PM -
I just installed the winamp plugin. I have the plugin running and skins installed in the skins folder in the winamp plugin folder found in the truelaunchbar folder. however, i can not find anywhere to change the skin of the plugin. Properties on the plugin just give me the option to change the location of where winamp is. Any idea? Am i missing something?
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-23-2002, 07:36 PM -
Winamp Control skins must me unziped into other folder
By default this is:
C:\Program Files\TrueLaunchBar\Plugins\Winamp\skins
(Winamp Control instalation folder).
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
hareball82

6 posts 3 threads Joined: Jan 2002
03-23-2002, 07:41 PM -
my fault, i forgot to close and relaunch truelaunchbar after installing the newest version of the winamp plugin. it was still using the old non-skinable version. thank you. :-)
simon olesen

5 posts 2 threads Joined: May 2002
06-07-2002, 11:06 PM -
Quote:Winamp Control skins must me unziped into other folder
By default this is:
C:\Program Files\TrueLaunchBar\Plugins\Winamp\skins
(Winamp Control instalation folder).

i find it hard to find out theese things fast, i installed winamp using default folder suggestion, i dont usually install programs that way. that made it take me about an hour to install, and use, winamp skin Iridium correctly. that is very long time for a silly thing like that.

i had no result with either help file or FAQ, the board the skin was on was allso not helpfull, it made sence to me first when i saw your post telling the path of skins.

question is: how should i go about it when i need to find out about features of tlb, or features of plugins ?